Sunday, March 19, 2006

The blog is dark

I always love the expression about the theatre being dark on the day the actors get a day off. I feel like I have been in the dark, able to post to but not able to view this blog for four days now, and counting..... It isn't just the act of writing my thoughts and experiences that satisfies, it is also the interchange a blog can afford me, when I read other's comments on the blog posts, that makes this worthwhile. So for four days now the blog has been dark and I feel like I am in withdrawl. The other blog is up, but I have no new art to post to it. So, I'll stay in the dark for now curled up in an imaginary blanket, waiting for when they unshutter my window to the world....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brenda Griffith said...

Let in the sun! We are here and we are reading, anxiously awaiting your next pearls before our swine :-)

I have been behind on reading and it is a treat for me to have so many new entries of yours to read today.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home